The Lansdale Catholic STEM Program is a unique and academically oriented program designed to offer a strong STEM foundation focused on college readiness, career preparation, and success. Through personalized roster creation, college counseling, professional networking, national competitions, collaborative research, field trips, and the STEM Lecture Series, students are prepared to pursue various STEM fields.
- 80 % of our top students pursue a STEM Career
- Significant number of female students focus on STEM Careers
- Nationally competitive Robotics team
- Dual Enrollment STEM courses offering college credits
- High AP STEM course scores
According to the Department of Labor Statistics, STEM jobs are expected to continue increasing. At Lansdale Catholic, we seek to prepare our students for global success in STEM.