Mr. Thomas Quintois
Office Phone - 215.362.6160 ext. 132
Athletic Philosophy & Objectives
The athletic program is an integral extension of the educational process of Lansdale Catholic High School. It promotes a desire in our students and community to take part in sports either as a participant or a spectator. Our aim is to develop competitive student athletes while not losing sight of spiritual and educational values as well as, sportsmanship, citizenship, health, and scholastic attainment. The athletic programs should also promote school moral and provide an additional source of self-esteem for our students by reflecting the mission of Lansdale Catholic High School, "A Learning Community Teaching Values for Life through a Formative Catholic Education."
- To teach various types of leadership rooted in the Gospels.
- To teach the value of teamwork in reaching for a common goal.
- To teach good sportsmanship.
- To bring out in the players an enjoyment of and a healthy attitude toward competition.
- To develop physical fitness and safety habits for the participants.
- To develop excellence in the rules and skills of the
To provide a healthy outlet for leisure time activity.
Ms. Sylvia Sokol-Doran - Athletic
email@example.com - Office Phone 215.362.6160 ext. 174
PA State Cardiac Arrest Forms, please contact the Athletic Trainer for additional information: For Parents; For Coaches