Athletic Director - Mr. Thomas Quintois
Ed. Leadership - Gwynedd-Mercy University
Athletic Philosophy & Objectives
Our athletic program is an integral extension of the educational process of Lansdale Catholic High School. It promotes a desire in our students and community to take part in sports either as a participant or a spectator. Our vision is to cultivate competitive student-athletes while not losing sight of spiritual and educational values as well as, sportsmanship, citizenship, health, and scholastic attainment. Our athletic programs should also promote school moral and provide an additional source of self-esteem for our students by reflecting the mission of Lansdale Catholic High School, "A Learning Community Teaching Values for Life through a Formative Catholic Education."
- To teach various types of leadership rooted in the Gospels.
- To teach the value of teamwork in reaching for a common goal.
- To inspire good sportsmanship, character and leadership skills
- To bring out in our student-athletes an enjoyment of and a healthy attitude toward competition.
- To develop physical fitness and safety habits for the student-athletes.
- Improve individual skill, team tactics and the rules of the competition.
- To respect teammates, opponents, officials, and the game.
- Each student-athlete and team will be inspired to compete with the spirit, pride and intensity that are representative of the proud traditions at Lansdale Catholic.