FOUR The Kids Dance Marathon
This year's dance marathon is on Saturday April 28, 2018, 10 AM-10 PM. The students of Lansdale Catholic will be on their feet for twelve straight hours to raise money for and express solidarity with kids in need all around the world.
We are dancing to support FOUR charities, all of which help kids in need:
- The Four Diamonds Fund--battling childhood cancer
- The Archdiocesan Schools of Special Education--providing quality education to kids with special needs
- DePaul Catholic School--an independent Catholic mission school
- Mustard Seed Communities--caring for vulnerable children throughout the developing world
To register, students must:
- Complete this Google Form.
- Hand in a hard copy of the registration/permission form signed by their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Pay the $50 Registration Fee by cash or check (made payable to Lansdale Catholic High School)
Once a student's registration is processed, his or her name will be added to our fundraising website, and they will receive a fundraising link to share with family and friends.
Questions may be directed to Ms. DiGuissepe.