In advance of the 2024 Philadelphia Catholic League home basketball games, we wanted to inform everyone of the Lansdale Catholic High School spectator guidelines.
These regulations have been put in place to ensure a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience for our student-athletes, parents, staff, and visitors.
- Lansdale Catholic High School students and visiting students from the competing school will be permitted entry into the game.
- Students from high schools who are not competing must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to enter.
- All high school students must show their school ID to enter. LC students with student ID will be admitted for free. Entry for all others is $5.
- CYO and youth teams, as well as all local partner elementary and middle school students, are always encouraged to attend LC home games. Future Crusaders and youth teams must be accompanied by a responsible parent/guardian/coach.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing in items larger than a wallet or purse. Large bags, backpacks, duffels, balls, boxes, etc. will not be permitted.
- No outside food or drinks may be brought into the gym.
- Once spectators leave the gym or 2nd floor, they will not be permitted to re-enter.
- The cafeteria and locker room area will be closed at 6:00 pm on game nights.
- All sections of the building outside of the athletic venue are closed to the public, including LC students.
- The gym and parking lots will be cleared no later than 20 minutes following the conclusion of the game. All visitors must exit campus by this time.
We appreciate everyone’s efforts in upholding these guidelines. Thank you for your continued support of our students and the LC community.