Director of Admissions & Social Media Coordinator
Ms. Meghan Lister Callen '96
Room 115 - 215.362.6160 ext. 1850
B.A. Pennsylvania State University
14 Public School Districts provide free transportation to LC: Abington, Centennial, Central Bucks, North Penn, Souderton, Wissahickon, Hatboro-Horsham, Upper Moreland, Colonial, Upper Dublin, Perkiomen Valley, Methacton, Norristown, Pennridge.
- Individualized Learning Plans to create student success.
- 16 AP courses continually offered with 72% of students receiving at least a score of AP Scholar 3.
- Diocesan Scholar Program provides advanced and accelerated learning for academically talented seniors from Catholic colleges/universities in the area.
- Dual Enrollment opportunities for seniors to take college courses on site to ensure students gain the necessary edge to compete and succeed in the global economy.
- 44 Honors/36 College Preparatory courses provide in-depth critical thinking and problem solving skills imperative for college, career, and lifelong success.
- Student-centered active-learning fostered through the use of alternate strategies, such as scholastic field trips, overseas travel, service learning, and activities period as part of the curriculum.
- Career fairs, National Honor Society tutoring, and mentorships utilized as part of the curriculum.
- STEM Coordinator collaborates with the teachers to promote, organize and enrich interdisciplinary Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Provides college counseling, career shadowing and networking opportunities.
- Our students consistently rank among the top 3 Archdiocesan High Schools for SAT scores.
- New state of the art Science labs.
Lansdale Catholic High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students. The school retains the right to deny admission if, in the judgment of the administration, the school cannot meet the academic or social needs of the student, reasons for transferring are not valid or the enrollment limit of the school has already been reached.
Questions? Contact Ms. Meghan Callen, Director of Admissions and Social Media Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.