Director of Enrollment Management
Mr. Casey Farrell
Room 115 - 215.362.6160 ext. 1850
B.S. Pennsylvania State University
Fourteen public school districts offer free bus transportation to Lansdale Catholic. These public school districts include: Abington, Centennial, Central Bucks, North Penn, Souderton, Wissahickon, Hatboro-Horsham, Upper Moreland, Colonial, Upper Dublin, Perkiomen Valley, Methacton, Norristown, and Pennridge. LC offers private transportation for families from Quakertown School District and Cheltenham School District.
We invite all interested families to follow LC's very active social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter
For important information and upcoming events for future students, please click here.
- Individualized Learning Plans to create student success.
- 16 AP courses continually offered with 72% of students receiving at least a score of AP Scholar 3.
- Diocesan Scholar Program provides advanced and accelerated learning for academically talented seniors from Catholic colleges/universities in the area.
- Dual Enrollment opportunities for seniors to take college courses on site to ensure students gain the necessary edge to compete and succeed in the global economy.
- 44 Honors/36 College Preparatory courses provide in-depth critical thinking and problem solving skills imperative for college, career, and lifelong success.
- Student-centered active-learning fostered through the use of alternate strategies, such as scholastic field trips, overseas travel, service learning, and activities period as part of the curriculum.
- Career fairs, National Honor Society tutoring, and mentorships utilized as part of the curriculum.
- STEM Coordinator collaborates with the teachers to promote, organize and enrich interdisciplinary Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Provides college counseling, career shadowing and networking opportunities.
- Our students consistently rank among the top 3 Archdiocesan High Schools for SAT scores.
- New state of the art Science labs.